Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where's the off switch?

To my mind???? It's 2am really! Zoey must be having a good dream I can hearing her giggling in her sleep-so cute, but it's still 2am! I am thinking of all of these things I want to start: A more detailed budget, really have a plan to paying off a few things and how long that will take.  The mortgage broker thinks we will be in shape to revisit her at the first of the year and that gives us time to become accustom to "paying" the mortage (since we will have been putting that difference in savings).  New furniture here I come-Look out! My hot pink and black zebra living room will be a reality!!!  Yes I really said that! It's the diva in me if zebra were color it would be my 2nd favorite LOL. 

We eat out A LOT (I know I know how expensive!) we have cut back quite a bit to what it used to be, but it's still too often.  I HATE to cook and never have a plan for dinner even though as a couponer we ususally have some stuff on hand, but it's WAY easier after working all day to let Pizza Hut cook and bring it right to me-they are so nice :-)  LOL So I have had this chalk board in my kitchen for the last I don't know six years so I thought maybe I'd plan out meals.  So at least I half way knew what I was doing.  I'll admit it's not Julia Child by any means, but it's eating in and saving $$$.  And after coming home from work at least I don't have to use that last little bit of brain power to think up dinner.  I also mapped out breakfasts and lunches for the weekend.  Between thinking about house plans, work and of course coupons! Who doesn't dream about coupons? It's not normal? Oh I mean I don't but if I did dream about fabulous sales and aisles filled with unlimiited products lining the shelves awaiting to find a home with me and all the other coupon queens of the world I am not sure I'd be able to switch those thoughts off!  Okay I am going to attempt to crawl back in my nice fluffy bed and count coupons...err I mean sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment